This page is for accredited media to gain entry to the event and have track access during the day. Please remember to apply with the media outlet you are associated with and include their website in your application (NOTE: Flickr, Facebook etc do not apply as an accredited website)
To Gain Media Access to NissanFest
1. Apply for media credentials below
2. Attend the Media Meeting BEFORE the track goes hot (Approx. 10:45 AM). Failure to attend this meeting will result in no track access.
3. Long pants and close toed shoes are required on track.
In return, we ask that you abide by the following rules in order to keep the program safe and successful:
1. Valid 2015 NissanFest Media Pass MUST be displayed at all times while on site.
2. A wall or concrete barrier must be between you and the cars at all times. Tractor tires are not heavy enough to stop a car.
3. Wear closed-toed shoes and long pants. No shorts or sandals are allowed on-track or in the pits.
4. Stay off the area between the 3/8ths and 5/8ths unless accompanied by a track worker with a radio. This area is generally closed with the exception of Pro-Am events where the 3/8ths isn’t in use.
5. Never cross the track unless you have been cleared to do so by a corner worker, or an official. Usually the best time to ask to cross is during a run-group change. When in doubt, ask a staff member!
6. Do not approach on-track wrecks, ever. Emergency personnel are moving to and from accidents and we need anyone non-essential to the driver(s) well-being out of the way.
7. Be smart. Don’t do anything stupid or careless that would put you, your fellow photographers, a driver, or a track worker at risk.
8. Last but most importantly, always listen to track officials! Failure to do as they say will result in your media credentials being pulled.
1. Upload of content is required within two(2) weeks of the event.
2. Coverage of the podium is required.
3. For events with car shows, coverage of the cars in the shows is also required.
4. Please try to give equal coverage to all drivers.
NOTE: By applying for media credentials to Nissanfest you agree that NorthwestNissans has the rights to use any and all images/videos produced at this event for event promotional purposes free of charge and without violation of any copyright laws.